Monday, April 4, 2011

Paris

Sorry took me awhile to post again been really busy catching up with school and enjoying my last few weeks here :( But anyway Paris was beautiful. By the time we got there though we were all so tired from the first three countries so I will have to go back again soon. We walked all over the town my favorite part of the town was Montmartre which is their old town Pairs I guess you would call it. It was just really cute town we walked around saw Van Gogh's first apartment, and it's also where the Sacre Coeur is located (big church). While I was there I tried snails, one thing I can check off the bucket list! They were not too bad, I mean what is not good when it is in pesto. On our last night we watched the Eiffel Tower light show, good idea to get some wine and cheese and watch the show reminded me of Disneyland but not as colorful. One thing you can't leave Pairs without doing is drink hot chocolate at Angelina's. Really yummy! We had to get it togo though because it was a 40 minuet wait to sit down, yup thats how good it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment