Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/5/11

My parents finally arrived today!! It was so nice to see them, dident realize how much I missed them untill I gave them a hug. I showed them around a little then we had a glass of wine outside at a resturant and chatted for awhile cathing up on things and enjoying eachother. Later I took them to my favorite resturant Osteria Del Gatto e La Volpe and we enjoyed a great dinner and wine together. I took awhile to finish my dinner because I was so busy talking to them telling them all about Florence and the adventures I have been on. After dinner they walked me home and I gave them a tour of my apartment and had them meet my room mates, then they were off to catch up on their sleep...which they really needed after their 24 hour plane/train ride getting here! poor them :( Can't wait to spend the weekend in Sorrento with them! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment