Saturday, April 30, 2011

update!



Hi there everyone sorry I have not wrote for awhile, I have been really busy finishing up school, studying for finals, packing, and planning my travels for after the program ends...which now has! :( Anyway since I have last wrote I went to visit my relatives in Busto which is a small city outside of Milan. My parents and I went for the weekend took a train there and had planned to go to Lake Como during the day befor visting them but that dident work out because the entire Italy train system was on strike! perfect huh, so instead we hung out in the small town of Busto, walked around looked at shops and ended up on Crespi st. which is my Grandparents last name and the name of my cousins I went to visit so that was kinda cool. Crespi seemed to be a common last name there. Later that day we headed to the family's house for dinner. We were all so nervous that we were not goning to be able to communicate with them but it worked out fine, My cousin Valentina knows English very well so she was our tanslater, and I tried to help with the little Italian I learned. Oh and guess what they have a halk as a pet, never seen that before, My older cousin Roberto goes hunting with it. We had such a good time with them, we were all sad to leave but I will see them again soon, and I promised my cousin Valentina that the next time I see her I will be fluent in Italian, so I better start praticing! P.S. I will post updates very soon about my sorrento and Greece trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment