Thursday, February 10, 2011

2/10





Ciao! Just finished dinner with my room mates well we called it dinner we just had Focaccia, cheeses, salad and canolli's from the chocolate festival yumm! By the way we are having this chocolate festival at the Santa Croce and it is the best chocolate I have ever had my favorite is fresh strawberry and banana Kabob diped in milk chocolate gotten it twice so far! School has started and its not what I thought, they are not giving us a break because we are in Florence. Its not the easiest place to be motivated to stay inside and do homework but I'll figure something out :) Last night I took a cooking class on how to make gnocchi they were not that hard at all but we will see how hard it really is when I try making them at home. It was fun there was a group of 16 of us and we were split into small groups and each of us had an instructer (mine was really good looking and around my age which made it a little more exciting) The sauce we made to go along with it was not best so I would make a different sauce. To go along with it we had caprase and chocolate salami. My next class is on how to make Ravaioli. This weekend on Saturday I am going to Bologna and Sunday climbing to the top of the Duomo. Ciao xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment